Here at MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), we gather and support moms. We believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together, face to face. That’s why we rally women to come together in their own neighborhoods and help each other through this thing called motherhood, one gathering at a time.
Covid 19 restriction guidelines and how they impact our gatherings:
1. Meeting IN PERSON as long as this is possible
2. Meeting OUTSIDE as long as this is possible (weather permitting)
3. NO CHILDCARE at our meetings this year
4. MASKS: If we gather outside, masks are not necessary, but please wear one if you feel more comfortable. If we are gathering inside, masks must be worn.
5. FACEBOOK group: "North East, PA MOPS" - PLEASE check the facebook page for details of each meeting. We will be sure to post location, topic, what to bring or what MOPS will provide so you can be prepared.
WHEN: 2nd Saturday of each month - 9 - 11 AM AND 4th Tuesday of each month – 7 - 9 PM (September - May)
WHERE: Location may vary especially while meeting outside, please stay tuned to our Facebook group page for details. Otherwise we will meet at Orchard Beach Assembly; 2025 Orchard Beach Rd; NE, PA for INDOOR gatherings (enter through south entrance)
For more info, visit: https://www.mops.org/